Windows 10 Creators Update is expected to be available for everyone. Meanwhile, if you want to try this latest version of the Microsoft operating system you can already since it has released the final ISO of this version RTM of Windows. Since a few hours, Microsoft has uploaded this new image of the latest version of its operating system to its servers and is available for download from the links that we leave at the end of this same notice for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems Bits. Of course, both versions are in English. As already mentioned Microsoft has already uploaded these new ISO images to their servers and are now available for download, although the truth is that finding them is not exactly simple.
Download Windows 10 Creators Update from Microsoft Servers
The new update of Windows 10 Creators Update, will be ready to download through Windows Update on April 11th. While that day arrives you can already have an ISO image of the RTM version of the system. In this way, those users who do not want to wait for the official day can install the new version already. Whether from scratch, performing a clean installation, or upgrading Windows 10 to this new version from the platform itself. The latter, in case of wanting to keep personal data.
As we say, this new update of Windows 10 Creators Update is not yet the final version of Creators Update. This will be available to all users as of April 11. However it will serve us to test the new features that brings with it. In order to perform this update, the first thing you need to do is download the Creators Update RTM ISO image from the official Microsoft servers. Then we leave the links.
Windows 10 Creators Update
- ISO Windows 10 Creators 15063 (RTM) for 64-bit systems.
- ISO Windows 10 Creators 15063 (RTM) for 32-bit systems.
Other changes, improvements and corrections
- Fixed a bug that caused a number of preinstalled apps to fail to launch (such as the store) and prevent certain store updates from being installed.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain tasks in the background as the one in charge of synchronizing the photos with OneDrive would not work. Now it works as it should and the camera sync will return to normal.
- Fixed an issue that could cause you to lose your call, message, and email history if your device unexpectedly restarts.
- Language packs can now be downloaded as normal.
- Fixed a problem where certain cars would fail to connect to the smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Fixed a problem that could not change the APN in LTE networks.