Download Install code blocks Windows 10 – Before install code blocks for Windows 10 first we need to download Code Blocks for C or C++ programming. Download and Install Code Blocks in Windows 10 is very easy just follow the procedure step by step. You can also download Class 10 Computer Book 2021.
Download Install Code Blocks Windows 7, 8, 10×64
First of to Download Install Code Blocks Windows 10, we need to download Code Block from the given two links. The first link is to download Code Block is official link, the second like is to mediafire. To Download Install code blocks Windows 10 the official link of Code Block has slow download speed, therefor I have to upload on mediafire for fast downloading. You can use any link to download Code Block.
Official Link to download Code Block x64-BIT Office Link to download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution for Windows 7 x84-Bit
Mediafire Link to download Code Block x64-Bit Mediafire Link to download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution for Windows 7 x84-Bit
Download Install Code Blocks Windows 7, 8, 10×86 or 32bit
Official Link to download Code Block x86 or 32-Bit Office Link to download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution for Windows 7 x86 or 32-Bit
Mediafire Link to download Code Block x86 or 32-Bit Mediafire Link to download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution for Windows 7 x86 or 32-Bit
Why using Code Block for computer class 10
The question which the best IDE for C programming in computer class 10 has not a simple answer. There are three IDEs which are written in Class 10 Computer Book 2021. The IDEs are Visual Studio Code, Xcode, Code Block, and Dev C++. Let’s see some pros and cons for IDEs to understand for a good IDE for 10 class computers.
Visual Studio Code – Probably it is the best IDE for C or C++ programming, I personally highly recommend it. But there are some issues with Visual Studio code, it is good for professional users but not for students in basic level. Visual Studio Code requires some plugin to run in C or C++ environment, such as MINGW, RUNCODING, and C or C++ IDE. The second issue with Visual Studio Code is in output, which shows in read only mode, mean you cannot enter number or string for scanf function. You have to manage other settings for it, therefor it is difficult for new learning students.
Xcode – Xcode is also an IDE for C or C++ programming. Xcode is good if you are using MAC OS, but not for Windows OS. Therefore, I am not agreed with the Xcode text editor for C or C++ programming. Because the most of the students are using Windows OS. Xcode has also an IDE for Windows OS, but you cannot find more suitable setting if you faced any problem in Windows OS.
Code Block – Code Block (CB) is favorable IDE for the students who are going to start learning their programming. The main plus point of Code Block (CB) is it has built in MINGW, you don’t have to worry about it. When Code Block (CB) is installed, MINGW is automatically installed with its IDE. The second preference with Code Block (CB) is that Class 10 Computer Book 2021 also recommends it. Therefore, we are going to use and install Code Block (CB).
Install Code Blocks for Windows 10
Install Code Blocks for Windows 10 – I have assumed that you have downloaded Code Block (CB) and now ready for Install Code Blocks for Windows 10. Always download Code Block with MINGW version.
Step by Step to Install Code Blocks (CB) for Windows 10
- Double click to run codeblocks-20.03mingw-setup
- Code Block (CB) will run and shows its logo.
- Click Yes >> Agree
- Make sure “MinGW Compiler Suite” is checked, click on Next
- Make sure Destination Folder is on C drive, Click on Install Button.
- Installation process will start, please wait while installing.
- Do you want to run Code Block now? Click on NO button
- Click on Next button
- Click on Finish button
At this stage for Download Install code blocks Windows 10, Code Blocks (CB) is installed, and now we need to set Environment Variables. Because it will help us to run Code Blocks (CB) program anywhere in the computer. It is just a simple step must follow it to avoid in future issues.
Managing Environment Variables for Code Blocks (CB)
- First of all, browse your installed directory or folder of Code Blocks (CB)
- In my case it is, C:\Program Files\CodeBlock\MinGW\bin, copy the path
- Right click on This PC, and click on Advanced system settings. You can also find Advanced system settings to search “System” in Start menu, or you can also find Advanced system settings in Control Panel >> System and Security >> System
- In Advanced tab click on Environment Variables
- Click on New… button
- In variable name textbox just type “Code Block”
- In variable value paste the address, we copied earlier.
- Click on OK, OK, and OK
- Now double click on Code Block (CB) on desktop, you will see GNU GCC Compiler is detected in status column, and click on OK Button.
- Next in “File associations” dialog, just click “No, leave everything as it is” a click on OK