Introduction to X550 NComputing virtual desktops share the excess power of standard PCs and make it simple and affordable computer. Money by sharing the cost of a single PC among multiple users save. And users feel they each have their own computer, while simultaneously share common applications including web browsers, e-mail, office suites, and multimedia.
Each user has their own keyboard, screen, settings, applications and data files, so their experience is like would be if they were working on a separate PC. An X-series kit includes V-Space virtualization software, access devices, and a PCI card.
Introduction to X550 NComputing
Install the card in a standard PC, connect the access devices with standard cables, install the software, and you are all set. If you need USB peripherals, simply connect them to the computer and the software will allow you to assign each device to an individual user. The X series is very compact access devices to the back of VESA compliant monitors are mounted directly.
- Share one PC with up to eleven users
- Reduce up to 75% of hardware and support costs
- Easy to install, maintain and get
- Compact and reliable (no fans or disks)
- Low power consumption (1 watt per user)
- It supports standard applications including multimedia capabilities and full-screen video
- It supports standard and widescreen resolutions (up to 1280 x 1024 or 1440 x 900)
- Connects users directly to the shared PC using standard cables up to 10 m (33 ft) long
- It includes powerful vSpace virtualization software ™ desktops, the PCI card and access devices XD2.
- Easy to Install With each kit including vSpace Server desktop virtualization software a PCI card and client access devices set up is simple and easy.
- Powerful and Flexible Software applications run simultaneously and independently on each virtual desktop. The access devices are small silent and mount on the back of the monitor giving each user a rich Windows or Linux experience enjoying multimedia with sound and full-motion video.
- Economical and Efficient Share one PC with up to 11 users and lower your computer hardware and support costs by up to 75 percent.
- Green and Clean Uses only 1 watt of energy per user and weighing in at just a few ounces greatly reduces your e-waste.