Ontrack data recovery allows you to scan all volumes in a local system and build a directory tree of lost or deleted files data recovery. Users can recover data by searching by name. In addition, its fast scanning engine allows you to quickly build the list of files with an intuitive file manager which includes the single button “Save File”.
Ontrack data recovery
Most recovered files can be previewed and all operations are safe as Ontrack EasyRecovery does not write recovered data on the drive you’re scanning. Users can select any drive as the destination for data that have been recovered, including network drives and external storage media. The standardized writing system API minimizes the chances of damage to the disc and has no limitations on drive size or file type.
Features of Ontrack data recovery
- Easy to use thanks to a fully automated wizard that guides the user through the program.
- Data protection using the standard writing system API minimizes the chance of disk corruption.
- Data Recovery Windows file systems FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS 5.
- Data recovery systems Apple Mac HFS files located on external storage drives.
- Data recovery Linux file systems Ext2 / Ext3.
- Recovery from the Recycle Bin, command line (Command Line) and from Windows Explorer.
- No limitations in size or file type associated with DOS-based programs.
- Formatted recovery units.
- Recovery of lost partitions.
- Recovery based on a unique signature allowing recover from raw data files.
- Recovery from all types of digital storage systems, HDD / SSD, flash drives, USB devices and other types of removable media.
- Preview files before recovery.
- Compatible with SATA / IDE / SCSI.
- Compatible with support recovery CD / DVD (ISO9660 / UDF combined with ISO9660) and Linux (Ext2 / 3).
System Requirements for Ontrack data recovery
- Operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.4 or higher.
- 1 GHz processor or higher
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM. The more RAM memory available, the better the performance of data recovery.
- Storage unit or network drive at least equal capacity to data to be retrieved.
- SVGA monitor.
Download Link (Ontrack EasyRecovery)
Other Useful Tutorials on USB Pin Drive
Safe USB Accidentally Formatting – Windows is showing the same icon for hard disk drive and USB drive icons. Sometime it may happen you want to format your hard disk drive, but accidentally USB is formatted. This is a very serious issue and you have to recover data. This situation occurs when both icons of Hard disk drive and USB drive icon are the same. There is a method to change the USB drive icon using autorun.inf file. [Read More]
Protect USB from the virus is a difficult task, we mostly USB to transfer data between the computer in family net café and other where. USB is valuable to store our data consistently. Be that as it may, it is likewise one of the primary ways of the spread of the infection among our Windows PCs. It is therefore that there are a few apparatuses and approaches to Protect USB from viruses keep away from that you proliferate infections, malware, Trojans and [Read More]
Rufus bootable USB software – is a simple utility designed to help you format and bootable USB software with Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 systems, as well as also supports the most popular versions of Linux. It offers interesting alternatives execution and like any tool of its kind, Rufus also has options to set the format type and check for errors on the device. [Read More]
WiNToBootic 2.2.2 Latest 2019 is a small tool that lets you create a Flash Drive or bootable flash memory with the installation files of Windows Vista / 7/8/10 and so to initiate an installation of Windows from a USB port without requiring a CD or a team with reading unit [Read More]
Limitations of MBR and advantages of GPT, Gradually by all manufacturers it will produce the adoption of UEFI, the new specification that will replace our antiquated BIOS, so it is not uncommon for most laptops and desktops fairly modern and brings with it [Read More]
Article Name: Ontrack data recovery
Description: The article Ontrack data recovery shows you how you can recover formatted, accidentally deleted, and corrupted data on USB and Hard disk drive data.
Written by: mr.neeo for www.neeosearch.com