Rufus bootable USB software – is a simple utility designed to help you format and bootable USB software with Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 systems, as well as also supports the most popular versions of Linux. It offers interesting alternatives execution and like any tool of its kind, Rufus also has options to set the format type and check for errors on the device.
Rufus bootable USB software download
Rufus is compatible to install multiple operating systems not only windows from USB are Arch Linux, ArchBang, BartPE / rebuilder, Damn Small Linux, Fedora, FreeDOS, Gentoo, GParted, gNewSense, Hiren’s Boot CD, LiveXP, Knoppix, KolibriOS, Kubuntu, Linux Mint, NT Password Registry Editor, OpenSUSE, Parted Magic, Partition Wizard, Raspbian, ReactOS, refind, Slackware, Tails, Trinity Rescue Kit, Ubuntu , Ultimate Boot CD,
Use Rufus bootable USB software
To open it whenever you want, simply double-click it as you did in step 2 above. With the program already open:
- Enter the USB. Rufus detects it and shows you above his name and his letter, under the text “Device” (in the example image it is called USB (F :), but you can put something else). Check that the USB appears. If not, make sure it is well connected and has no problem. You should close other programs that you may have open until the process is complete. This is faster and helps prevent crashes.
- Locate a disk icon at the bottom of the window. It is to the right of the text “Create boot disk with …” (see the image above to know where). Click on that icon.
- The Windows folder explorer opens. Use it to find the one containing the Windows ISO that it is. Double-click it when you find it.
- Go to the “New Tag” field that is slightly higher in the main window of Rufus. Click on the blank box below. Delete whatever is in it and write something like “Windows USB [your version]” (for example Windows 8). That will be the name you will display in My Computer or Computer. So you will never have doubts about what it contains. Leave the other settings as they are.
- Press down the button Start.
- A window warns you that everything in the USB will be erased as I said before. Click OK to give cognizance.
- Wait until the message “Operation performed” is displayed below. Close the program window.
Other Useful Tutorials on USB Pin Drive
Safe USB Accidentally Formatting – Windows is showing the same icon for hard disk drive and USB drive icons. Sometime it may happen you want to format your hard disk drive, but accidentally USB is formatted. This is a very serious issue and you have to recover data. This situation occurs when both icons of Hard disk drive and USB drive icon are the same. There is a method to change the USB drive icon using autorun.inf file. [Read More]
Protect USB from the virus is a difficult task, we mostly USB to transfer data between the computer in family net café and other where. USB is valuable to store our data consistently. Be that as it may, it is likewise one of the primary ways of the spread of the infection among our Windows PCs. It is therefore that there are a few apparatuses and approaches to Protect USB from viruses keep away from that you proliferate infections, malware, Trojans and [Read More]
Ontrack data recovery allows you to scan all volumes in a local system and build a directory tree of lost or deleted files data recovery. Users can recover data by searching by name. In addition, its fast scanning engine allows you to quickly build the list of files with an intuitive file manager which includes the single button “Save File” [Read More]
WiNToBootic 2.2.2 Latest 2019 is a small tool that lets you create a Flash Drive or bootable flash memory with the installation files of Windows Vista / 7/8/10 and so to initiate an installation of Windows from a USB port without requiring a CD or a team with reading unit [Read More]
Limitations of MBR and advantages of GPT, Gradually by all manufacturers it will produce the adoption of UEFI, the new specification that will replace our antiquated BIOS, so it is not uncommon for most laptops and desktops fairly modern and brings with it [Read More]
Article Name: Rufus bootable USB software
Description: The article Rufus bootable USB software shows you how you can make a bootable USB for any version of Microsoft Windows. Rufus is freeware, secure and fast software.
Written by: mr.neeo for www.neeosearch.com